• English
Call us now
+34 640 250 718
Email Us

Golden Visa

We will help you to obtain the visa and residence permit for investors from outside of European Union-The Spanish Golden Visa. You can purchase a property or shares, invest in State Treasury bonds or make a business investment.

You will have an opportunity to enjoy your life in Spain for up to 5 years as well as travel easily within the Schengen zone. The Golden Visa is granted to all family members including husband/wife, children under 18 as well as dependent children and parents.